Your Rights After A Commercial Vehicle Accident May Include:
- Getting your car repaired or replaced
- Obtaining a rental car at no cost to you
- Having your hospital & ambulance bills paid for
- Receiving medical treatment at no out-of-pocket cost
- Securing compensation for your pain and suffering
- Being paid for lost time from work
Our Network of Attorneys has over 20 years of experience in commercial vehicle accidents. Our attorneys have had numerous cases of severe personal injury and wrongful death cases involving commercial vehicle accidents throughout California. Commercial vehicles such as Amazon trucks, UPS trucks, rideshare vehicles, and other delivery cars and trucks.
Commercial vehicle accidents often involve more people than just the drivers. An experienced commercial vehicle accident attorney will determine who can be held liable for your injuries and ensure liability is attributed correctly.
You can depend on the Attorneys For All, for strong advocacy at all times.
Holding multiple parties liable can significantly increase the amount of compensation you receive.
Potentially Liable Parties Include:
- Commercial Vehicle Driver
- Vehicle Company
- Manufacturer of the Vehicle
- Vehicle Maintenance Company
- Vehicle Loading Company
Entitled Compensation Includes:
- Medical Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
- Lost Wages
- Other Related Damages.
To have your case revied and discuss your legal options. Call us now at 877-776-9558