Suffering from a Brain Injury? ClaimYourCase.com is Here to Fight for You!
Call Now! (281) 475-4535
A brain injury can cause life-altering conditions such as persistent headaches, insomnia, memory loss, impaired reasoning skills, and speech difficulties. In many cases, a traumatic brain injury (TBI) can change your life forever.
We Advocate for Traumatic Brain Injury Victims
As a victim who has suffered harm in an accident caused by negligence, you are entitled to claim compensation for your medical costs, lost income, rehabilitation, personal services, and pain and suffering. At ClaimYourCase.com, we offer a free consultation with our TBI attorneys who will review your case and discuss your legal options.
Our Nationwide Network of Experienced Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers
Our team of attorneys brings together over 20 years of experience representing victims in cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and other incidents that have resulted in brain injuries. We are committed to assisting our clients in obtaining the medical care and compensation they need to rebuild their lives.
Regardless of the type of accident that caused your brain injury, you can depend on ClaimYourCase.com for strong, relentless advocacy at all times.
We Seek the Maximum Compensation for Your Losses
If the accident resulted in a brain injury, our network of attorneys will engage a life-care planner. This medical professional will evaluate all of the medical care, rehabilitation services, and personal services you or your loved one will need. Our attorneys will then pursue the financial resources that can pay for those services, in addition to maximum monetary compensation for all other losses.
Our skilled injury attorneys are here to determine liability, calculate damages related to medical bills or lost wages, and expedite fair compensation. If you’ve suffered a traumatic brain injury, contact us today to schedule a free consultation to assess your case.
Don’t wait. Call us now at (281) 475-4535
- What constitutes a traumatic brain injury? A traumatic brain injury (TBI) is an injury to the brain caused by an external force such as a blow, jolt, or penetration to the head that disrupts the normal function of the brain.
- Can I file a claim if the accident was partly my fault? Even if you are partly at fault for the accident, you may still be entitled to compensation. The extent of your compensation may be reduced based on the percentage of your fault.
- How long do I have to file a claim after a brain injury? The statute of limitations for personal injury cases varies by state, but it typically ranges from one to six years. Consult with our attorneys to understand the time frame applicable to your case.
- What compensation can I get for my brain injury? You can claim compensation for medical costs, lost income, pain and suffering, rehabilitation services, and personal services among others.
- How can a lawyer help with my brain injury claim? Our network of attorneys can help you navigate the complex legal process, determine liability, calculate damages, negotiate with insurance companies, and represent your best interests in court if necessary.